Monday, January 17, 2022

Lonliness

An echo sweeps the floor
Like a canyon inside my mind
Thoughts slip
Transformation, something inside
Inhuman soul
And I unwind
Some wheel to grasp
Raspy, sticky
Like an illusion
Negotiated into immortality
With a secret
Beneath a rock

Thoughts slip

A fraction laughing in my face
A burden over an empty lot
A coffin dreams
The living paralysis
Obliterates
Unwittingly irregular memory
I am prostrate
Before, myself
At long last
The putrid stench
Of the feverishly tattered blackness
Is revealed
The blasphemy of my existence

Thoughts slip

A smoldering cosmic hole
A predatory pit
Of unimaginable depth
A secret peek
The deafening ancestral halt
A breeze inexorably brushes the dust
Unknown symbol of annihilation
Conquered by emptiness
Terror of the calm
Horror beyond monstrosity
Casual catastrophe
Phantasms beneath
Seeds of damnation

Thoughts slip
Thoughts slip

No comments: